Ph.D. in Computer Engineering, 2009-Present
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
M.S. in Computer Engineering, 2007
- Tianjin University, Tianjin, China
B.S. in Electrical and Computer Engineering, 2004
- Tianjin University, Tianjin, China.
- Resonant Adiabatic Clocking
- Adiabatic Circuit Design
- Physical Design in general including Floorplanning, Placement and Routing
- Digital, Analog and Mixed Signal Integrated Circuits
- Y. Teng, J. Lu and B.Taskin, "ROA-brick Topology for Rotary Resonant Clocks", Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Computer Design (ICCD), Oct. 2011, pp.273--278.
- Y. Teng and B. Taskin, “Process Variation Sensitivity of the Rotary Traveling Wave Oscillator”, Proceedings of the IEEE International Symposium on Quality Electronic Design (ISQED), March 2011.
- Y. Teng and B. Taskin, “Look-up Table Based Low Power Rotary Travelling Wave Oscillator Design Considering the Skin Effect”, Journal of Low Power Electronics (JOLPE) [featured on the cover page].
- Vinayak Honkote, Ankit More, Ying Teng, Jianchao Lu and Baris Taskin, "Interconnect Modeling, Synchronization and Power Analysis for Custom Rotary Rings", to appear in the Proceedings of the International Conference on VLSI Design (VLSID), January 2011.
3141 Chestnut Street
Department of ECE
Phone: (302) 690-1775
Fax: (215) 895-1695