Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, ongoing
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA, USA
M.S. in Electrical Engineering, 2015
- San Francisco State University
Bachelor of Engineering, 2012
- Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Karnataka, India
- Resonant clocking technologies
- Nanoscale circuits and systems
- Low-power design methodologies
- Ragh Kuttappa, Houman Homayoun, Hassan Salmani and Hamid Mahmoodi, "Reliability Analysis of Spin Transfer Torque based Look up Tables under Process Variations and NBTI Aging," Elsevier Microelectronics Reliability Journal, September 2015
- Ragh Kuttappa, Lunal Khuon, Bahram Nabet and Baris Taskin, "Reconfigurable Threshold Logic Gates using Optoelectronic Capacitors", (to appear) Proceedings of the Design, Automation and Test in Europe (DATE), March 2017.
- Ragh Kuttappa, Houman Homayoun, Hassan Salmani and Hamid Mahmoodi, "Comparative Analysis of Robustness of Spin Transfer Torque based Look Up Tables under Process Variations,” (to appear) Proceedings of the IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems (ISCAS), May 2016.
3141 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Office: Bossone 324