Difference between revisions of "Ragh Kuttappa"
|Line 14:||Line 14:|
Revision as of 09:29, 9 August 2016
Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, ongoing
- Drexel University, Philadelphia, PA, USA
M.S. in Electrical Engineering, 2015
- San Francisco State University
Bachelor of Engineering, 2012
- Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU), Karnataka, India
- Nanoscale circuits and systems
- Low-power design methodologies
- Ragh Kuttappa, Houman Homayoun, Hassan Salmani and Hamid Mahmoodi, "Reliability Analysis of Spin Transfer Torque based Look up Tables under Process Variations and NBTI Aging," Elsevier Microelectronics Reliability Journal, September 2015
- Ragh Kuttappa, Houman Homayoun, Hassan Salmani and Hamid Mahmoodi, "Comparative Analysis of Robustness of Spin Transfer Torque based Look Up Tables under Process Variations,” (to appear) Proceedings of the IEEE International Symposium on Circuits and Systems (ISCAS), May 2016.
3141 Chestnut Street
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Office: Bossone 324